Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cotton Ball meets Band-Aid

This tip may be most obvious, but since it was the last thing I thought of, thought I'd post.

Yesterday I cut a tiny sliver off of my thumb when I was putting DOWN a pair of scissors. Yes, I know that is next to impossible.

I discovered that particular part of my thumb to be very vascular, so when it bled through the first band-aid, I added a second. Then a third. And a fourth. (I was trying to do laundry for Pete's sake!) When I had to put on the FIFTH band-aid, I did what any self-respecting lady would do - I called my friend.

We came up with several really difficult ideas, finally landing on the most obvious. Place a cotton ball under the band-aid. Just like they do at the doctor's office.

I was back to my mountain of laundry in no time.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! I was actually looking for this! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete