Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lost Lovie?

My daughter loved the teddy bear she'd slept with from infancy. It was the original Babies R Us gift card bear, which was discontinued.

"B" was misplaced when she was staying with my mother out of town. We searched high and low for the bear. Called every public place they visited. Tore Grandma's house apart.

I tried google, ebay, every site I could think of. No luck.

A friend emailed me about a lost toy service. I posted a "want ad" on the site several YEARS ago. Last week I received an email that a bear like ours had been located. I emailed the precious lady who responded to my ad right away. We received the bear in the mail today. My daughter is SO excited!

Please try the Plush Memories Lost Toy Search Service (a Dirty Butter site). And email your friends about it. It really works!

No comments:

Post a Comment