The following method was suggested:
1. Neatly fold the fitted sheet. (A great tutorial on folding fitted sheets can be found on stephmodo.com)
3. Top with one of the pillow cases.
5. Gather the "slack" on one of the long sides and fold/tuck under.
6. Fold the short-sided end back.
7. Flip over and store with the smooth end showing.
It looks so much prettier in the closet and keeps everything you need to make the bed in one place. I even store my child's "puddle pad" inside the sheet set.
|Photo and instructions also found on marthastewart.com|
Here's to no more pillowcases hitting me over the head!